RE:Flex creates visually stunning morphs and warps. Features of RE:Flex
- Warping is directed through the host program's roto tools (splines and polylines), not through a grid of mesh points!
- Geometries need not be closed shapes
- Smooth non-polygonal warping
- Interactive warping: view the warp as you drag the control shapes
- Option to match vertices of corresponding geometries for fine control
- 8 and 16 bits per channel support. Floating point supported in AE 70 or later (Professional Edition), Shake and Fusion.
- Anti-aliasing subsampling
- MipMap filtering
What's new in version 4.1.1 - Posted October 16, 2012:
- Fixes a bug where RE:Flex Morph did not work properly in AE CS6 and would hang or crash.
- Added changes necessary to work in AE CS6